Food. Life. Laughs. Ramblings. Of A Tongue-in-Cheek Mom
Wednesday Hodgepodge 163
February 19, 2014
1. What’s the biggest change since your childhood in the way people think or act?
People are definitely much more distracted, far less polite and tolerant, and definitely much less attentive to detail. They’re glued to their gadgets constantly and they don’t pay attention to much else, not on the road, not even their kids. Parental guidance is severely lacking in many cases.
2. The Olympic Biathlon involves cross country skiing broken up with either two or four rounds of target shooting. Which part of that would stress you out more? Or would you love them both equally?
If it’s okay with you, it’s all the same to me 😛 .
3. February is National Canned Food Month…what is your most often purchased canned food item? What was in the last can you opened?
Canned tomatoes are probably the only canned item I buy, and maybe the odd can of tuna which I opened a couple of weeks ago for my tuna pasta.
4. What river (anywhere in the world) would you most like to cruise?
Hmmm, I hadn’t really thought about this.
5. It’s the middle of the night and you can’t sleep…what do you do? Count sheep? Toss and turn? Watch television? Or do you get up and do something productive?
Surf the net?
6. How important is keeping your cool?
You can’t go wrong with a cool head, I don’t think.
7. I’ve got white stuff on the brain so why not run with it? White lie, wave the white flag, white knuckle it, white wash a situation, or white as a sheet…which phrase could most recently apply to your own life in some way?
It’s been raining the past few days and apparently it snowed for a while at college, according to my girls.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Guess who forgot to run the laundry? She was waiting for everyone to turn in their last minute stuff and subsequently forgot all about it. #guiltyascharged 😉