Food. Life. Laughs. Ramblings. Of A Tongue-in-Cheek Mom
Wednesday Hodgepodge 131
July 3, 2013
1. What’s one simple small pleasure on your summer ‘to-do’ list?
For me, a simple pleasure could be anything from baking a cake to running out for some spur-of-the-moment ice-cream to cozying up for a movie night. I think the important thing is doing them with the people you love. With my 3 kids all home with me right now, I’m up for anything 😀 .
2. Do you have strong feelings or opinions regarding the immigration debate in your home country? Feel free to share your thoughts, but please play nice.
I’ve pretty much given up reading the news. If I do find a site or newspaper that reports only good news, I might be convinced to start reading again. But for now, I’d rather not spoil my day.
3. What’s something in your home or wardrobe that could be described as ‘star spangled’?
Not a thing that I can think of *shrug*.
4. Is your house set up for a party?
Until the day I get my hands on that housekeeping robot, I’m afraid I won’t be sending out any party invitations.
5. What one never-before-visited city in America, would you most like to see?
Off the top of my head, I would say either Dallas or Austin, Texas. Don’t ask me why. I was at the Dallas airport once waiting for my flight to Orlando, Florida and one of the crazy thoughts that struck me was that I must get myself a Stetson one of these days.
6. Your favorite red food? White food? Blue food?
For red foods, there’s cherries, watermelon and salsa. For white, there’s yogurt, coconut and my newfound oh-so-fattening favorite, ranch. For blue, it would be blueberries and frankly I can’t think of anything else.
7. What freedom do you value the most, and why?
It would be the freedom to do and say anything I please which would be the most basic forms of freedom.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Is it just me or does it feel like a Friday today?