Food. Life. Laughs. Ramblings. Of A Tongue-in-Cheek Mom
A pleasant surprise
January 20, 2011
I got this, the Versatile Blogger Award, from my blogger friend, Jen. What a nice surprise. Thank you, Jen!
The rules for this award are:
* Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post
* Tell us seven things about yourself
* Award 15 recently discovered new bloggers
* Contact these bloggers and let them know theyve received the award(s)
1. I’m a neat freak. It’s not always immediately obvious that I am but give me some time and I’ll get everything organized and in their place.
2. Slave to fashion, I am not! When there’s a new style out, don’t expect me to dive in blindly. I’m happy doing what suits me and I prefer to be the one setting my own style. What looks good on someone may not always look good on me, that’s my fashion philosophy.
3. There’s a teeny-weeny creative streak in me that makes me want to design my own stuff. Shirts, shoes, jewelry, bags. Whenever I see something, I’m always thinking, what can I do to make it different, more exciting, more me?
4. I’m crazy about my kids. As if you couldn’t tell π !
5. I absolutely love the ocean and hope to live near the sea.
6. I’ve never had a manicure, pedicure, facial or massage. Sounds like medieval forms of torture to me, so no! π
7. Forget the measuring, my morning coffee comes straight from a coffee mix sachet.
Jetlag notwithstanding, listing 15 blogs is still a tall order. I can only manage these fabulous ones that I read (someone, please remind me to start reading/commenting again):