Food. Life. Laughs. Ramblings. Of A Tongue-in-Cheek Mom
random things tag
October 27, 2008
I’ve been tagged by My Kids My Why to write 6 random things about myself, and Dad to Two to share 7 things you guys probably don’t know about me already.
Since the tags are fairly similar, I figure I’d just go ahead and kill two birds with one stone. So let’s see how I do with this…
1. I’m somewhat of a tomboy but I love dressing up. Does that make sense? Never mind, it’s got to be that darned schizophrenic in me.
2. When I was working fulltime, I used to paint my nails green, purple and sometimes blue even. The expressions on the other managers’ faces at meetings were priceless – some clearly disapproved (but who cares!), some were driven to distraction, others were plain horrified, possibly sickened and I always got a good laugh!
3. I think I may be addicted to working out, I don’t know, but if I don’t make it to the gym 3-4 mornings a week, I get kinda fidgety. And my hands start shaking and my feet start tapping, nah, just kiddin’.
4. Not a day goes by when I don’t have chillies or something spicy in my meal.
5. I’m one of those wierd moms who have 3 kids but never had morning sickness. Wierd is good then, huh?
6. I bawl sing out loud when I’m driving. Sometimes I dance too 😆 .
7. My standard daily garb is tank top and shorts, blame it on the weather, not my sense of fashion 😛 .