Food. Life. Laughs. Ideas. From A Newly Liberated Mom
Chats on the Farmhouse Porch 149
July 23, 2014
1. Other than those who live in your home, who’s the last person who came to your front door?
2. Do you have many photos around your home?
Yes, I think photos are what make a house a home.
3. Do you like mint? Is there a favorite type of mint for you? How do you enjoy it?
I wouldn’t say I’m especially minty 😀 but I’m okay with peppermint, spearmint, …
4. Do you enjoy your own parties and other times with guests, or are you so busy working…?
I tend to be overly concerned that everyone’s being well-fed and there’s enough of food and drinks to go around. But I do make an effort to stop and chat and mingle with my guests.
5. What do you want to be when you grow up more? Job, hobby, self improvement, etc.
I have many varied interests, too many to name, and I wouldn’t mind taking them on as a job or hobby or self-improvment project. I like to keep busy. If only I could find time to do them all. Am I being greedy?