Life. Laughs. Ideas. Insights. From A Newly Liberated Mom
Chats on the Farmhouse Porch 142
June 5, 2014
1. If you could magically have a full grown tree in any place you choose, what kind would it be?
A giant sequoia, like the ones in Yosemite. I mean, can you imagine how cool it must be reaching that high up into the clouds?
2. Do you like scented or unscented soaps, lotions, etc?
3. What’s your favorite way to cook potatoes?
Roast potatoes, easy and tasty.
4. How often do you wear jeans?
Most of the time I’m out, I guess. Then again, it depends on where I am. In certain places, it’s not practical (or wise) to wear short shorts and skirts or even spaghetti straps out in public. I know, crazy, right? 😆
5. Do you trace your ancestry? (Wow! This question must be for Suzanne.)