Food. Life. Laughs. Ideas. From A Newly Liberated Mom
Chats on the Farmhouse Porch 141
May 28, 2014
1. What is your favorite berry?
Hands down, blueberry though I pretty much like them all.
2. If you had the choice of a picnic or a sit down dinner, which would you choose?
The sit down dinner, for sure. I haven’t learned how to enjoy a picnic. I’m constantly thinking about how to avoid the sun, and mosquitoes, and heaven forbid if I should get sand in my food 😆 .
3. How is your handwriting? Fancy, plain, legible, doctor-like?
My handwriting is like print.
4. Do you prefer a desk top computer, laptop, or tablet?
I’m a diehard desktop lover. Love my large screen, full-size keyboard and real mouse. My laptop is for travel and I’m probably the only geek in the world who doesn’t own a tablet. I would look ridiculous hauling a ton of gadgets around with me to the mall, seriously.
5. Tell me something interesting, please.
I’ve just learned to sing 2 songs in a fifth language *patting myself on the back here*. Allergies can do strange things to you. I needed some sort of distraction.