Okay, so it’s Valentine’s Day (no big deal) and since we’re supposedly all about love today, here are 5 things that totally rocked my socks this week.
- A berrylicious smoothie. Do me a favor and pretend you’re not seeing those cheesecakes in the background. Sssh, we’re still working our way through 108 slices of those. #notevenkidding
- Homemade char siew (barbecue pork). Squawking like a peahen that my first attempt turned out so unbelievably delicious and authentic.
- Snow-capped mountains and a sliver of ocean.
- Shrimp cocktail. A regal appetizer for the queen and her princesses *giggles*.
- Heart theme in our hallway, just for kicks. My after-dinner workout.
Have a fantastic weekend. And if you’re so inclined, what rocked your socks this week?