5 things that rock my socks 16

twitterpinterest

Okay, so it’s Valentine’s Day (no big deal) and since we’re supposedly all about love today, here are 5 things that totally rocked my socks this week.

• A berrylicious smoothie. Do me a favor and pretend you’re not seeing those cheesecakes in the background. Sssh, we’re still working our way through 108 slices of those. #notevenkidding

smoothy

• Homemade char siew (barbecue pork). Squawking like a peahen that my first attempt turned out so unbelievably delicious and authentic.

bbqpork

• Snow-capped mountains and a sliver of ocean.

view4

• Shrimp cocktail. A regal appetizer for the queen and her princesses *giggles*.

snack5

• Heart theme in our hallway, just for kicks. My after-dinner workout.

lites3

Have a fantastic weekend. And if you’re so inclined, what rocked your socks this week?

Related Posts with Thumbnails

16 thoughts on “5 things that rock my socks

1. Galaxia @ Hopeful Kiss | A Pink Lipstick Life! Feb 14,2014 6:11 pm

I will take that shrimp and pork, please and thank you! I’m following your blog now! ♥

2. Trish Feb 15,2014 12:26 pm

What rocked my socks this week was receiving a Godiva chocolate tower from a student! Yum!

Visiting from SITS!

3. Rea Feb 16,2014 12:18 am

I love that heart theme! It’s so lovely! 🙂

4. Rachel G Feb 16,2014 4:34 am

Yum!! Berry smoothies are the best! I haven’t had one in too long!

5. April Feb 16,2014 1:51 pm

I miss the snow capped mountains. Getting my chocolates, steak and potatoes got my socks rocked this week! Thank you for sharing with Countdown in Style.

6. Mrs. AOK Feb 17,2014 5:29 am

My whole week rocked my socks 🙂
    I had a pretty great week, plus I blogged all last week!

Your snow capped mountains look beautiful. Thanks for sharing via Mommy Monday.
    XOXO

7. Brittnei Feb 17,2014 9:54 pm

I really love that berrylicious smoothie! Thanks so much for sharing these with us at Countdown in Style! Don’t forget to stop by Friday to see if you are featured!

8. Jennifer-Mommy Life After Ph.D. Feb 18,2014 9:09 am

Girl scout cookies rocked my SOCKS off this week. And nearly rocked me out of my pants too…:)

9. Stacey Gannett Feb 19,2014 5:21 pm

Berry smoothies and barbecue pork, you can’t get much better! My SITS day on Monday and a b-day on Friday are and will be the best rock my socks moments! Thanks so much for linking up with Meandering Mondays! Hope you have a great rest of the week!

10. Natasha @ Epic Mommy Adventures Feb 22,2014 11:08 am

Let me start by saying that I love this post! I loved the smoothie, especially the cheesecake in the background (serious addiction here!) and the shrimp cocktail. Can you tell that I’m hungry? LOL

Getting rid of my writer’s block, celebrating my birthday yesterday, and meeting a new potential suitor are my rock my sock moments from last week!

Thanks so much for sharing on Turn It Up Tuesday! We love having you! 🙂