Life. Laughs. Ideas. Insights. From A Newly Liberated Mom
Wednesday Hodgepodge 151
November 20, 2013
1. What lesson has failure taught you?
To get up and go again. I believe if you want something bad enough, you should not give up.
2. What decision are you glad you made?
Having my kids is the best decision ever. I’m not even your maternal type but having kids has opened up my world and taught me so much about myself.
3. I’ve been a little bit surprised to see fully lit and decorated Christmas trees popping up for the past several weeks in friend’s Instagram feeds. So tell the truth-is your tree up and decorated, and if so, when did that happen? If not, when will you be decking the halls?
I’ll just be content drooling over the Christmas trees you guys post on your blogs and enjoying the Christmas decor wherever we happen to be at.
4. Solitaire-Poker-Rummy-Hearts-Go Fish-Old Maid…which game of cards would you most like to join?
I’m not a card player. I can’t even remember when was the last time I touched a deck of cards.
5. This question comes to you courtesy of a Facebook friend, who once upon a time had a blog…When you’re feeling stressed, do you snack a lot or are you more the ‘can’t eat’ type?
I’ll still eat my normal meals but everything will likely be tasteless.
6. Have you ever reviewed a product or service on line? Was your review favorable or less than favorable?
7. What was the best conversation you had yesterday?
The girls and I have some of our best conversations over dinner every night (almost). We always have some random topics to talk and laugh about.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Is it wrong to be thinking about watermelon juice all day?