Lotsa planning, organizing and scheduling this year.
2. What is one word to describe your ‘job’ or career?
3. What was your worst or least favorite job ever? Why?
I’ve not had a job I didn’t like. If it wasn’t a good experience, it would more likely have been because of the people I worked with rather than the jobs themselves. For instance, I love my English teaching job and I really enjoy my classes and the interactions I have with my students. I’ve worked with some wonderful teachers and some, not so much. Just because I don’t speak like them and I believe in teaching proper English, not the half-baked version. Just sayin’ 😀 .
4. How do you measure contentment?
I think it’s having traveled the road, achieved what you set out to do and being happy where you’re at. Not sure you can actually measure it. Everyone would have their own scale of where they need to be at in order to be content. For some, it may not take much to be content. Others will never be content no matter how much they have.
5. Pickles-like or dislike? What is something you eat that requires a pickle? Dill, bread and butter, sweet gherkins…what’s your favorite kind of pickle?
Hold the pickles please.
6. In your current house-town-state, what is it you like living close to?
I like that the gym is nearby.
7. What is one thing on your ‘want-to-do’ list before summer draws to an official close?
My to-do list right now is as long as my arm. We’re talking major. Luckily for me, summer doesn’t end so technically there IS no deadline. I could go on and on 😆 .
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I watched the VMA… in horror! and yes, I’m referring to the part that everyone’s talking about. Miley, what were you thinking? Shocked at your complete lack of respect for yourself and others!
Thanks, Joyce and have a great week, everyone, thanks for commenting 😀 .