Nothing much except for my usual gripes about rudeness, selfishness, bad attitudes and having no concept of personal space and respect for others, that’s all. But not here, not now, I’m having too much fun 😀 .
2. You just found $1-what do you spend it on? How about 10$ 100?
Add it to my wallet and spend it on retail therapy which I’m doing a lot of lately.
3. Mandatory labeling of genetically engineered (GE) food has been proposed, but not enacted in the US. How much attention do you give food labels before you buy? Are you in favor of labeling if it means an increase in food prices? Is this an issue you’ve been following and feel strongly about, or is this the first you’ve heard of the controversy?
I do read food labels, I think they’re important. It depends, there are many that just can’t be trusted. For instance, I’ve come across products with a 1 or 2 year expiry that say “No Preservatives” on the label. How is that even possible? There’s this thing called business ethics. I don’t mind paying more if companies would play by it and be truthful about what they’re really putting in our food.
4. May 15th marks the birthdate of Frank Baum, author of The Wizard of Oz. At this point in time, are you more in need of brains, courage, heart, or a trip back home? Explain.
I feel like I’ve just made a trip back home to California. This is where my heart is at.
5. “There’s no place like home” is an oft repeated line from Baum’s book. When was the last time you felt the truth of that statement?
Right now. I’m happiest when I am here.
6. Steak…yes please or no thank you? What cut do you prefer and how do you like yours cooked? Sauce or no sauce? Besides your own kitchen, where’s a place you like to go to get a great steak?
I don’t eat steak often but I’ve recently fallen in love with the tri-tip taco which is totally out of this world.
7. When was the last time you were in a genuine hurry?
Coming into California last weekend, we had back-to-back flights with less than a hour’s layover in Hong Kong. This meant getting off the flight, trying to make our way through the airport and getting into an impossibly long line to board our connecting flight to San Francisco – all within less than an hour. It was like running a marathon with a 16-hour flight thrown in.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Loving the long days. The sun is pouring in at 6a and sets at 8p. Been waking up with a smile in my heart, eating a lot, shopping a lot and cooking for my son. Happy days! Hope you’re having a great spring.