2. How did you name your blog?
I played around with several names before I came up with this one. I happen to be a big fan of Huey Lewis and the News. Watched their videos over and over on MTV when I was in college, and love their song “Hip to be Square”. So now, do you get the picture? Of course, I’m more square than hip.
3. What’s your favorite topping for ice cream?
I always eat my ice cream on its own. Plain. No topping.
4. Tell me about someone you know who would make a wonderful character for a book. Oops- please.
My cousin has a knack for getting into the weirdest situations. Once she was late getting to the train station. When she got there, the train was just pulling out. She and her husband wasted no time first flinging their luggage, bags and all, over the fence, jumping over and running after the train. The stuff of movies, that’s right. Between the two of them, they’ve gotten themselves into all sorts of mishaps. They’re both lawyers, by the way. Would you hire them? I didn’t think so .
5. Please tell me up to three questions that you think I should ask on future farmhouse chats.
Wait, putting on my thinking cap…
- How often do you change your hairstyle?
- What do you do to kill time at the airport when you have a prolonged layover (more than 3-4 hours)?
- Name 3 things that are permanent residents in your purse or handbag.
I had fun with today’s questions. Thanks, Patrice. I want to thank everyone who comes by to leave a comment, love you guys and hope to see you more often, not just on Tuesdays. I always make it a point to return the favor. If you don’t see a comment back from me, it’s because my comments seem to vanish on certain blogs, especially the ones that require a login to Google, WordPress or some other platform. I have no idea why. If you know how I can get around it, please leave me a comment and let me know. Merci.