Monday Quiz about me 11

Acting Balanced1. On a long road trip, do you prefer to be the driver or a passenger? Or do you prefer to travel a different way all together?

I prefer to be the passenger so I can sleep and it’ll make the journey seem shorter. But I’m glad to take over the driving any time. That said, I hardly ever do road trips but it really depends where on the planet I am.

2. Do you use a slow cooker? Favorite thing to make?

Not as often as I should. For the most part, my slow cooker is looking pretty on the counter top. The only time I’ve used it last year was to make pulled pork. Purely experimental but it turned out to be the best thing ever. So I’m meditating on making another batch soon. Om!

3. Which type of festival would you rather go to… Wine and Food, Music or Sports?

Wine and Food, I guess. Because we’re a family of picky eaters, I could do with new food ideas to fire up our repertoire of recipes.

4. What is your favorite fallacy?

Let’s make a shopping list so we won’t miss out anything.

5. My question…

I love me a wholesome sandwich. It’s the quickest thing to slap together on a school day. My favorite is a mile-high of bacon, egg, fresh onions, tomatoes and avocado. What are the ingredients in your favorite sandwich?

11 comments on “Monday Quiz about me

1. Camille Jan 28, 2013 6:54 pm

I love anything with avocado on it! And cheese. :D Even though I’m allergic to dairy, lol.

2. Judy Jan 28, 2013 7:09 pm

I am a grilled cheese sandwich person. Just cheese on 2 pieces of bread.

3. Tami AKA My Kid's Mom Jan 28, 2013 9:42 pm

My favorite sandwich would be turkey breast and swiss cheese.

4. Kathy Jan 28, 2013 9:58 pm

I always enjoy a BLT on toast, with just bacon, lettuce, tomato, and mayo or miracle whip.

5. Karen Jan 28, 2013 11:19 pm

You have me hungry for a pulled pork sandwich! I love pickles on mine.

6. Mamaw's Place Jan 29, 2013 12:33 am

My favorite sandwich is one I used to eat growing up. American cheese on white bread with Miracle Whip and Kosher baby dill pickles on it. Yum. Just decided what to have for lunch! :lol:

7. Sammie Jan 29, 2013 12:52 am

During the summers a staple in my house is simple tomato sandwiches! yum yum

8. Wayne Jan 29, 2013 3:19 am

I have always been partial to a plain bacon sandwich. I guess I am boring in that regards. Thanks for playing along this week!

9. Nani Jan 29, 2013 8:36 am

I love that fallacy! We make a list and always forget something that’s right on the list!

I have 2 favorite sandwiches that I make at home. Neither pone is too incredibly unhealthy for lunch meat (sodium is the problem) I make a turkey pepperoni with melted thin-slice cheddar on an 8-grain Slimwich or sweet capicola with a slice of asiago cheese on an Italian roll. The former is tasty and low Weight Watchers points, the latter isn’t bad on WW points and the soul food of my childhood!

10. jen @ grown in southern ground Jan 29, 2013 10:57 am

i don’t really care for sandwiches… grilled cheese if i’m gonna have one.