Monday Quiz about me 10

Acting Balanced1. What was your favorite lunch this past week?

This crispy roll dipped in the sweet sauce and eaten with a piece of that tender chicken is just yums. Everything at this restaurant is cooked with tea. Interesting, huh?

chicken and bread

2. Do you shop online?

There’s no stopping me. My second shipment of clothes arrived recently. Life is like a fashion parade for me right now as I find excuses to strut my new stuff. Loving my magenta tank with the turquoise trim.

3. Do you get the “Winter Blues”?

I love winter. I love the greyness of it all, down to the fog. Even the fact that it gets dark at like 4pm is exciting to me. Okay, so maybe I’m a weird, just a little? :razz:

4. Slippers, Socks, Shoes or Bare Feet?

House slippers in the kitchen, bare feet everywhere else. Strictly no shoes inside the house because I’m a bit of a germophobe. A bit of a? Who am I kidding?

4. My question…

You have a neighbor who violates your space and is a constant pain in the you-know-where. You tell her once and expect her not to do it again. But she does again and again and again. She absolutely refuses to admit she’s in the wrong, absolutely refuses to do anything about it and turns the tables on you instead. What would you do?

10 comments on “Monday Quiz about me

1. Judy Jan 21, 2013 10:18 pm

Oh that is a tough question. We had a neighbour like that at the cottage and actually shared a mutual drive. We finally had to change the driveway and make it separate. The neighbour couldn’t get into their place for about a week. We were very happy when they sold out.

2. Mamaw's Place Jan 21, 2013 10:43 pm

Wow, that’s a hard one. I am one of those “try to keep the piece at all costs” people so I’m not sure what I would do. Probably ignore her little tricks and gives up on her game. If that doesn’t work and talking to her doesn’t work, I would be out of ideas.

3. Josie Two Shoes Jan 22, 2013 2:50 am

I don’t like dirty shoes in the house either. They are for outside wear, our feet need a chance to breathe! :-) Your neighbor does sound like a real pain in the rear. I’d set some definite boundaries, if you’ve told her and told her and she disregards your feelings, she is not a friend, she is a user. Don’t be a doormat and allow it. You do not have to answer the door, or the phone. Or you can always say “Sorry, I’m busy right now” and then shut the door or turn off the texting. Some people don’t want to get the message, they are looking for someone to manipulate. Real friendship works both ways and is considerate of both sides. Passive agressive people that pretend to be your friend and then turn the tables on you are not a positive presence in your life!

4. Marvi Marti Jan 22, 2013 10:09 am

I would turn it around, do exactly the same thing to her!
    If that fails, restraining order comes to mind.

5. jen @ grown in southern ground Jan 22, 2013 1:12 pm

your neighbor story sounds like a book i just read called “where’d you go bernadette?”

6. Heather ~ Acting Balanced Jan 22, 2013 8:01 pm

I have no suggestions for you other than to either ignore or document so you can press charges or file a restraining order if it gets bad enough.

7. Wayne Jan 22, 2013 8:56 pm

If you want to start a war – take pictures and have your lawyer send her a nasty letter with them. If it is just an annoyance though, I would just not let her drag me down. It is not worth the negative energy. Thanks for linking up this week, hope to see you back again next week.