Maybe it’s because the girls and I are feeling under the weather today. It’s been rainy and hot, rainy and hot, and it’s making us feel sniffly one minute and feverish the next.
We’ve been feeding on comfort food and popping Vitamin C’s all day. Luckily for me, Alicia of It Ain’t Easy Being Cheesy, has questions that I can have some fun with before I get bored out of my wits.
1. Do you prefer to text or call?
2. What is the last text message in your phone and who is it from?
“Ya” from my daughter, Raine. Short and to the point.
3. What are your favorite phone apps?
My phone doesn’t run apps. In fact, it’s got a little lever on the side that I use to crank it to life.
4. At what age do you think kids are ready for a cell phone?
I tend to think of it on the basis of necessity rather than age. And the older the better. I’ve seen how it takes over kids’ lives. The only thing they see and hear are their cell phones. My 3 kids started at round about ages 17, 15 and 14.
5. Share a current pic or video taken with your phone.
Have a fabulous Wednesday!