The saying goes, you learn something new every day and I guess Tuesday’s as good a day as any. LSNT is co-hosted by my bloggy friend, Jen of What Would Jen Do and I haven’t done one in a while, so here goes:
1. What is your favorite breakfast food?
The kind I don’t have to cook myself. Serve me bacon and eggs, dimsum (Chinese dumplings) or banana leaf breakfast and I promise to love you, muacks.
2. Do you do any fun crafts?
Love painting T-shirts and making jewelry. Wish I had the time for more.
3. Do you care if the toilet paper goes over or under?
Very much so. I must have it going over and goodness help whoever puts it the wrong way.
4. If you have to name your daughter after a state, which one would it be?
Cali, that’s how much I love thee.
5. Do you have a touch, full out keyboard, or flip phone?
Mine is a pocket PC – touch screen with full keyboard. I’ve already reserved a spot for it at the museum. I’m kinda waiting for the iPhone 5 which I may or may not buy. Well, it depends? I’m not entirely sold on Apple products but if you can give me 3 good reasons why I need an iPhone, I’m all ears .
6. If you were someone else, would you be friends with yourself?
It takes a while to get to know me but once I get past the initial awkwardness, I think yeah, I could be friends with myself .